Montag, 23. November 2009

... but only because Kosho said so


Hello hello hello hello,

the above is a rough translation of the beginning of an audio cassette my sister and me recorded when we were children. For a bootleg, get in contact with Miss Eva v. Göler.
I haven't written anything in a while, it's true, and I sincerly apologize.
The most exciting thing that happened since then is probably that the left brake of my bike broke. I think I just made up a tongue twister: the left brake of my bike broke. Try to repeat it quickly and and tell me what you think. Now, making up a tongue twister is officially the most exciting thing that happend to me recently.
However, when I'm not breaking bike brakes or making up tongue twisters, I moot, date and drink, albeit with rather limited success. Take a look at the photos if you wish (I didn't know orange batik in combination with ornamental decoration was getting popular these days in Geneva, intersting isn't it?)
Thank you for dropping by,
Yours
Jonas







1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Brüderchen, was soll das denn für ne Kassette sein? :-) Und wer oder was ist "Kosho"?

    AntwortenLöschen