Samstag, 2. Januar 2010

How the weird world rolls on

Dear reader,

since the last entry, I almost got burned during my first stay in France - was alleged to be an inhuman drafting-cyborg - and invented the conspiracy theory of "hatschi!".
But let's start from the beginning.
The two weeks before our first Memorandum for the Moot was due were crazy and beautiful, with countless nightshifts, constantly going from high spirits to despair, the strange mixture of legal reasoning in a state close to madness that makes mooting so much fun to me.
After handing in 5 Minutes before midnight, we went off to party in a bar/club in Lausanne; the evening was... well, I will let the pictures talk.
After that came a weekend of relaxing and distraction, before work for the second Memorandum started. In between there was my birthday which turned out to be surprisingly entertaining considering that I had not planned anything: christmas bash at my dorm, free beers at the disco, dancing with unknown spanish people and an italian girl who also turned 23 that night, the next day surprise cake from Marta in the Cafeteria, mooting and in the evening eating burgers with my german boys.
I spent christmas eve in a bar that turned out to be a time machine, bringing me three ex-girlfriends and other people that are incredibly interesting to talk to after 5 years or so without any contact.
New Year's in Zürich with Marta and Leo and lots of new people again, which turned out to be fun and even were willing to listen to me playing the guitar with my teeth and singing at 3 in the morning.
Now, back to reality in an empty dormitory, but I will soon get company.
By the way, the title of this blog is from the book "Man in the Dark" by Paul Auster, which was given to me by our Vis-Professors, and which I can highly recommend.
So much for tonight, thank you for reading
Yours
Jonas






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen